Monday, March 25, 2013

Smoked Salmon Sliders

Yesterday I attended my friend Michael's annual Spring potluck brunch. I had to wear a thick sweater because it doesn't quite feel like spring yet here in Kentucky, but it was great to relax and catch up with friends.  I wanted to share with you what I brought - one of my favorite brunch items - smoked salmon sliders.  Lots of people love smoked salmon on a bagel, and these provide it in a delightful finger food option.  These are appropriate for any season.  Makes 12 sliders.

Ingredients:
12 mini bagels
1 8 oz. package cream cheese
1 4 oz. package smoked salmon
1/4 cup copped red onion (optional)

Directions:

Slice bagels if not pre-sliced.  Unwrap salmon and cut into 12 pieces.  Spread each bagel half generously with cream cheese.  Place a piece of salmon on the bottom half of each bagel.  Top with red onion, and then with top half of bagel.  Serve or refrigerate.



No comments:

Post a Comment